SWS

Introduce yourself

Admin
    Admin

Introduce yourself

Post  Admin on Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:05 am

Please introduce yourself (:

My friend and I made this group. My name is Emily ;D, I am the leader of this group and will be arranging the MEPs and stuff. My friend ApatheticDaydream, who I have forced to make the group with me. ;D Will be helping though. Smile
    I am 15 and from Southern California. My birthday is May 3. I'm Japanese as well. Smile I'll be representing Kida!

Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Apathy

Re: Introduce yourself

Post  Apathy on Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Hello. O:
    My name is brittneyninja :'D but you can call me brittney or w/e you want to call me XD I'm 15 and I'm also from California. I'm Irish, Mexican and Native American. I wish I spoke Japanese so I wouldn't have to wait for anime to be subbed. ><
    Magalyn

Introduce yourself

Post  Magalyn on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Hello! my official name is Magalí ( But called me Magalyn xD ) I'm from Argentina and I'm fifteen years old too. My english is not very good Shocked , but i know basic english for understand generally n.n Razz
    MidnightVao

Post  MidnightVao on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 am

Hey =) my official name is Alyssa but you may call me Ally. I'm 16 years old and im from New Jersey. My bday is Dec. 21 lol and idk xD my favorite animes are Higurashi no naku koro ni (Kai), Elfen Lied, Toradora, and Deathnote =)
    KyokoXRen121

Post  KyokoXRen121 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:33 am

HI!!! My official name is Sanjana but you can call me Sam and I'm KyokoXRen121 on youtube ^.^ Well, I'm 15, I live in Canada (Toronto xD). My birthday's on May 2nd and i'm part canadian, part indian Very Happy

My favourite animes include Kuroshitsuji, 07 Ghost, Uraboku, Shugo Chara, Skip Beat, Nabari No Ou and Pandora Hearts (theres more, but i can't remember them at the moment xD)

lol, and I love how everyone so far is 15 x3
    Apathy

Post  Apathy on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:04 pm

KyokoXRen121 wrote:My favourite animes include Kuroshitsuji, 07 Ghost, Uraboku, Shugo Chara, Skip Beat, Nabari No Ou and Pandora Hearts (theres more, but i can't remember them at the moment xD)

Kuroshitsuji ftw >:3
    KyokoXRen121

Post  KyokoXRen121 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:11 pm

Apathy wrote:
    KyokoXRen121 wrote:My favourite animes include Kuroshitsuji, 07 Ghost, Uraboku, Shugo Chara, Skip Beat, Nabari No Ou and Pandora Hearts (theres more, but i can't remember them at the moment xD)

Kuroshitsuji ftw >:3

LOL, so true <3
    xMoji

Post  xMoji on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:31 pm

Hello 8D

I'm Rachel, You can Call Me Rachel, Ray, Moji.... yeah xD
    I go as xMoji on youtube, and I am representing Moji in the group ( OHAY! IRONY ;D )I Am fifteen years old, and I live in New York <- It Rocks ;D

Hmmmm..... Lets see. I Vid Mostly KH, and Final Fantasy.... But Im trying to do a Few AMV's. I also Vid Disney O.o

And Brittney is like Uber Awesome, and So is Anna ; )
    ... Just saying >.>
    JollyElfDance334

Post  JollyElfDance334 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Hey, I'm Anna. I'm JollyElfDance334 on YT, and I'll be representing Sebastian in the studio. You can either call me Jolly or Anna, or whatever else comes to mind. I don't mind nicknames xD

Uhm, I mostly vid KH and FF, along with a few AMV's. I also live in New York (Yeah. New York rocks my socks 8D) and I'm 14 years old. My favorite anime obsessions include the following. Fullmetal Alchemist, Kuroshitsuji, and Durarara. Ouran High School Host Club is amazing too.

And Brittney and Ray are like... super epic 8D
    ...Uhm, I think that's it xD

{Edit} And I think I'm the youngest in the group right now xD
    sokkafan12

Post  sokkafan12 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:15 pm

My name is Becky. I'm 16 and I'm from Louisana. I love anime more than anything and I am a huge otaku. My favorite animes are: Naruto, Fma,Zero no Tsukaima, Kaichou wa maid sama, and many more. My favorite manga is Rosario+Vampire. I am also very wierd and goofy, but awesome at the same time

Last edited by sokkafan12 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    UnlockTheMusicWithin

Post  UnlockTheMusicWithin on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:24 pm

So, um, yeah! Very Happy My name is Brianna- but since I hate that >>- I prefer people calling me Breezy unless you wanna use my YT screen name which is UnlockTheMusicWithin. I'm 13 annddd I live in New York too XD My favorite animes and Kuroshitsuji (I&II), Pandora Hearts, Death Note and some others I can't remember -becauseIfail>>- and I only really read Kuroshitsuji as far as manga goes...I tend to overuse smilies Very Happy
    DazzlingPaw

Post  DazzlingPaw on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:58 pm

why am i always late on things like this ? ;_;

anyways, hi, i'm Nichol .
    I'm Asian; i'm from Indonesia ( and that explains why my English is suck-ish ) .
    I'm turning 15 this December, and here's my YT channel : clicky .
    I'm in love with a lot of Ghibli's animes - such as Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, and several Mad House productions; Summer Wars and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time ♥
    I love Shugo Chara, Death Note, Naruto, Kuroshitsuji and Ghost Hunt as well <3

..well yeah i don't watch animes as often as you guys do, but i do love them xD
    nice to meet you guys ~
    Amandeeh

Post  Amandeeh on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:14 am

Gah! Sorry for being so late!

Hello! My name is Amanda, I own the YouTube Channel Amandeeh.

Wow... It seems that I am the oldest here, at eighteen. I hope that isn't a problem.

I live in New York, and I take pride in being a huge nerd.

I watch many animes, and play all sorts of video games.

I look forward to working with all of you!
    xFaChan

Post  xFaChan on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:03 am

I'm late >.< SORRY!

You can call me Fa-Chan (actual name is Franziska >.<). I'm from Germany. I'm 14 years old (soon 15 8D). I love cute things *__* and hate boring things :/.
    My YT name is xFaChan.
    My favorout Animes are Fairy Tail, Kuroshitsuji, Shiki & Durarara *___*.

Nice to meet you Smile
    lindemonien

Post  lindemonien on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:03 am

Hi! My name I'm Lindsey but you can call me Lins! I'm 20 years old and I'm from Geelong, Australia. I'm in my final year of University Very Happy My Birthday is March, 30th.. My favorite animes are Princess Tutu, Kobato, JunJou Romantica, Kuroshitsuji, Darker Than Black and many more...

Feel free to Stalk or Spam me Very Happy

*Edit*
    I've had to change to my backup account on youtube because my main one has been suspended... Sad
    https://www.youtube.com/user/lindemonien1?feature=mhum

Last edited by lindemonien on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change in Details)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:02 am